Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day

My girl and I had a great Valentines day yesterday! I made homemade pizza and calzones (us Brooklyn kids make the best) and for gifts we decided to let each other pick out something we've hearted on etsy (since we both have pages and pages of favorites!). Imagine our surprise when we both picked out an item from the same shop, a fellow Etsy Dark Sider, BellaLili! (http://www.bellalili.etsy.com/)

Here is my choice - a beautiful Nocturne Victorian black ring



And she picked the 'Love is a Four Letter Word' necklace....



We can't WAIT to receive our items and will definitely post pics of them 'in action' when we do!

Hope you all had a great Valentines Day!

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome!!
    I LOVE BellaLili - Autumn makes the most to-die-for stuff :D

    ReplyDelete